Kindly use Edge Chromium (version 82 to 105) or Mozilla Firefox (version 87 to 104) or Google Chrome (version 82 to 105) browser to fill in the Application Form.
The Application Form is compatible with Android (version 4.0 and above) and iOS (version 11 and above)
Read the instructions below carefully, before filling the form
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for IISc Bangalore Administrative Assistant Recruitment.
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age, eligibility, experience criteria, etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the post.
- All the applications will be screened based on the data submitted by the candidate in the online application.
- Candidates should take due care while filing information online. Application once submitted online cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances. Candidates are strongly advised NOT to submit multiple applications.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The registered email ID as well as Mobile Number should be active until the completion of the recruitment process. All communications to the candidates will be made through this mode only.
PART A (Registration Form):
- Candidate has to fill required details and submit the registration form.
- Once the registration is done, details cannot be changed.
- Once the registration is successful, applicant will receive the Registration ID and Password on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID (If Provided).
PART B (Application Form):
- Login using your Registration ID.
- Select Post and fill the application.
- Upload all the required scanned documents.
- Submit the application form to proceed to Fee Payment.
- Make the Fee Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application is accepted only after completing Part A and Part B.
- In case of any queries, please contact help desk Email - firstname.lastname@example.org and Phone: 08022932232.